Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maj71

2010 yz 450 Race report

5 posts in this topic

I have raced 4 H.S. on my 2010 and the first 3 I thought my arms were going to fall off, due to the massive low end hit. Way too much for off road. This past weekend I raced a MSXS in TN, and my bike was awsome this time. I put an FMF Q silencer, remapped the cumputer to

Fuel Injection (FI)

+4 +4 -3

+4 +4 -4

-3 -4 -4

Ignition (IG)

-3 -3 -3

-3 -3 -0

-3 -3 -3

And put on a Gytr flywheel that added 4.5 oz of weight. This made the bike smooth and controllable off bottom. This is the best bike I had by far now. cant wait tell the come out with an oversize tank. then it will perfect.

I have raced 4 H.S. on my 2010 and the first 3 I thought my arms were going to fall off, due to the massive low end hit. Way too much for off road. This past weekend I raced a MSXS in TN, and my bike was awsome this time. I put an FMF Q silencer, remapped the cumputer to

Fuel Injection (FI)

+4 +4 -3

+4 +4 -4

-3 -4 -4

Ignition (IG)

-3 -3 -3

-3 -3 -0

-3 -3 -3

And put on a Gytr flywheel that added 4.5 oz of weight. This made the bike smooth and controllable off bottom. This is the best bike I had by far now. cant wait tell the come out with an oversize tank. then it will perfect.

How quiet is the Q? I've been thinking about getting one but I hate to spend the money if it's going to be close to the stock muffler. Did you make up the map or was it posted somewhere?

The Q is alot quieter than stock, and is nice except for the cheap stickers on it. the map come out of a magazine that said it was good for H.S. racing.

do they make a bigger gastank for it yet?

all i do it offroad and i would love to get the new 450 maybe next year but im going to need a bigger tank.