TrailTech Vapor computer

Does anyone use one of these? If so how do you like it? Looks like to get a decent mount you need to spend about $80 extra? As always, PICS would be good :ride:

my friend has one on his 07 crf250x. works great, no complains. i dont have pics.

I have one on my 08 I just use the plastic mount it comes with. I am going to build one out of some sheet metal soon though. Bit of a winter project I have planned.

Does anyone use one of these? If so how do you like it? Looks like to get a decent mount you need to spend about $80 extra? As always, PICS would be good :lol:

Go to www.motosportz.com Kelly is a member here "Ride" and he sells them on his website for like $40 or so.:ride:

I have one but I wouldn't recomend using it on a bike that you use sometimes on a track. I had 2 displays crack with no crash involved.

I have one but I wouldn't recomend using it on a bike that you use sometimes on a track. I had 2 displays crack with no crash involved.

To date my bike has been on a track a total of 1 time. I bought it new in 06 :ride:

yes i agree, i wouldnt use it at the track but in my opinion the best trail/street computer out there :ride: