HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
95cr250dude

videos/pics of u and other people jumping and or riding yz/wr 426's

9 posts in this topic

At 26 seconds both wheels came off the ground.... kind of hard to tell tho.

Be sure to watch the end of the video... my wife tops a hill a little fast and runs into me.. :banghead:

I'm always the one taking the pics but my kid did get my wr400f doing a small table top last summer - about 50 feet.

102_1319cropped.jpg

This was last year around Christmas when I was marking some course for our club race. I was just sitting and cruising on the 426. It's short, be listen to that sweep thumper roll!! :ride: I just replaced it with a leftover '08 yz450 (which is awesome!), but I miss that 426 already.

th_GamblersTeaser_0001.jpg

Although Ive changed a lot of parts out to '05 450, this is my '00 426. When I started racing again last year, this was my ride till I bought the '09, even brought home a few trophies on the old girl. :ride:

These are the only pics I have that are at least decent. Don't have any good action shots.

AMPrace1.jpg

AMPrace3.jpg

REM4.jpg

REM5.jpg

REM1.jpg