Easy weight reduction

Does anyone know of a way to keep mud from collecting on the underside of their bike (e.g.,fender wells). The WR450 is pushing my limits as far as the overall weight and high center of gravity goes, but it gets REALLY heavy by the end of the day when it is covered with Kentucky clay. I remember seeing a post a while back where someone used something like vegetable spray (PAM?) on the undersides of the fenders to keep the mud from collecting. It seems that a commonsense/easy/low cost method of reducing the amount of mud that the thumper collects would lower the overall weight a heck of a lot more than some of the more intrusive weight reductions posted(pulling battery/starter, overflow tank, etc.). FYI... I estimate that the mud that came off my bike this weekend weighed 20+ pounds (about 3/4th was in the fender wells and underbelly). If vegtable oil (or whatever is recommended by others) cuts this in half, it will sure make a difference (10 pounds) at the end of the day!!!

I have a friend with a 003 CRF450 and he has lined all the under sides of his bike with a teflon tape, clear and seemingly mud resistent. I think he also keeps the bike in his bedroom at night... I use Finish 2000 or any armour all type protectorant, seems to clean with a garden hose o.k. ?Dirtstiff