Anyone get YZ Bucks with their new 09 450F?

If so, how long did it take? I'm supposed to get 500 YZ bucks from Yamaha and it's been about a month and I haven't seen anything yet. :banghead:

When I put in for the torque wrench perk on my '06, it said "4-6 weeks", and it was all of that, if not two full months. That sort of delay is fairly standard.

One thing you might look into, if the dealer was supposed to take care of that, is whether he's done anything about it yet. Stuff like that will often sit on someone's desk for a month or more before it gets processed. If you did it yourself, that's another thing, of course.

When I put in for the torque wrench perk on my '06, it said "4-6 weeks", and it was all of that, if not two full months. That sort of delay is fairly standard.

One thing you might look into, if the dealer was supposed to take care of that, is whether he's done anything about it yet. Stuff like that will often sit on someone's desk for a month or more before it gets processed. If you did it yourself, that's another thing, of course.

Yeah, the dealer "took care of it". I'll follow up with him to make sure it actually got sent in. I was just curious as to other peoples experience with these promotions. Thanks.

I loved the tourque wrench deal. I use mine a lot!

Sure wish my bike would have come with some free stuff!