2010 reliability

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its soon to ask that kind of question but do you think the new 450 will be as reliable as the old generation?

Im about to go buy one but im worried if its gonna be as tough as my good ol 03 wr450 and 05 yz250 2st...

Thanks!

Seems like Yamaha only shiped these bikes to every country but the U.S.

I cant even get one yet at my dealer and other dealers around here dont have any either.

Looks like yamaha would get off their azz and get these things out to the public. I'm beginning to wonder if they even trust it since they arent turning loose of them.

I haven't heard anything because as others stated it is too new. Thirty two hours on a 2010 by January? Someone is doing a lot of riding!! :banghead:

Yea I ride alot.haha.Usually 2-3 times during the week and then at least 1 day on the weekends.Average time on the bike is around 1.6 hours per ride day.

Alternatively you can buy the GYTR Power Tuner. If you plug this thing in, it shows the hours.

So the 2010 YZF450 has an "integrated hourmeter" stock, you only have to be able to read it out... :banghead:

Good info, thanks!

Alternatively you can buy the GYTR Power Tuner. If you plug this thing in, it shows the hours.

So the 2010 YZF450 has an "integrated hourmeter" stock, you only have to be able to read it out... :bonk:

Wow, Thats great I never knew that. That is an awesome feature :banghead: