Leo Vince Slip-on

I decided a year ago to gut my stock wr pipe and in return push up the db reading. After I done that the bike ran much better, sounded good too... "note the sounded"

Now its just too damn loud. Cops pop in every now and then if i just warm up the bike with the choke.

I run an online store and can get the 03-05 YZ450 slipon very cheap.

Is it worthit or should i just look at another stock slipon for my WR?

Also im assuming the steel frame bikes have interchangable slip-ons?

PIC4.jpg

Did you try to repack your Leo Vince with quality packing material? I have the same exhaust on my WR and it sounded even too quiet for me, so I had to drill some holes in the baffle and it still sounds quiet compared to other brands...

I dont have the Leo Vince, Im interesting in purchasing one.

im comparing a supe loud stock gutted pipe to the Lv. Im looking for something free flowing with a much lower DB reading.

I purchased a LEXX MXe for my 07 WR450F and with the quite insert installed it isn't overly loud but you can also remove it and just use 48mm tip for times you need the extra flow. You can also purchase a 34mm and 40mm tip to tune the exhaust to where you like it. Purchased mine on ebay for like $175 but you can also get the exhaust from Rocky Mountain ATV for $180. Hope this helps.

I just got a LV slip-on for my 08 YZ. Havent gotten to ride with it yet. Just sitting in the garage it's no louder than any pipes out there and it came with a quiet core, although I havent put it in yet. Build quality seems excellant with high-end brackets and hardware used throughout, fit was perfect.

seems great! I got given a Promoto Billiet Insert yesterday to review. Hopefully it turns the volume down...

I would definitely find a pipe thats at least 12" longer than that.

ugh,

My bike feels SO DEAD now. Maybe its all in my mind?

If you have loud pipe, i can highly recommend the pmb insert. Takes the noise WAY down. Noise is on par with a stock DR650.

Try a stock YZ pipe. You can usually find them cheap and the sound level isn't to loud.

a mate has the titanium stock pipe and that thing is loud.

I cant seem to judge if my power is really down or if the noise just makes it sound like i have more power?!

a mate has the titanium stock pipe and that thing is loud.

I cant seem to judge if my power is really down or if the noise just makes it sound like i have more power?!

I run an 08 yz pipe on my 07 wr. All sound checks I've done were 96db or less.

If your not sure if you actually lost power or if its in your head you lost the power because it doesn't sound as loud. I would say its in your head then because any real loss of power would be really noticeable when driving. Just my opinion.:banghead: