Got some sand on my 426...

Just felt like sharing.....there's not much else here, but plenty of this!:banghead:

motocross1.jpg

Nothing like untracked dunes. :banghead:

WOW ! virgin sand......awesome !

Just felt like sharing.....there's not much else here, but plenty of this!:banghead:

motocross1.jpg

AWSOME:ride:

These dunes are about ten minutes north of our compound. The biggest risk is being hit by Saudis in Range Rovers or similar coming the other way over a dune!

Here's the googlemap link if anyone's interested.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=riyadh+saudi+arabia&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.406319,16.479492&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Riyadh,+Ar+Riyad,+Saudi+Arabia&ll=25.11325,46.662176&spn=0.009462,0.019205&t=h&z=16

You can see the dunes extend a fair way, but to the east is an astounding range. Zoom out and you'll see the huge sweep of sand. Not got there and not going! It's so easy to get lost out there and you never know who or what might be about....

I'm from WI and we see a lot of trees, creeks, rivers, woods and some sand, but good lord that is a lot of sand.

I'm from WI and we see a lot of trees, creeks, rivers, woods and some sand, but good lord that is a lot of sand.

And it gets EVERYWHERE.....:banghead: