Where can I buy a couple front spokes not whole set??

09 yz450f. I need a a few spokes front and rear. I cant find them except for a whole set which I dont need.

:cheers::lol::smirk::moon:

Whats funny? I run all talon and larger spokes. But im running stock on newest 09 and need some. Question is can you buy them separate or must you buy the whole spoke set? And are yamahas spokes same say from 06 up?

Should be able to buy them from dealer. I bought a few for my daughters xr100, they were about $2.50 each

Yamaha doesnt sell individual spokes.Send me a PM with your address and I can throw a few in the mail for you.

Thats mighty cool of you to do aedwards07!

BTW have you gotten many hits on your subtanks? Look at my signature!

I have the same problem with a WR250f rear wheel. I was told to contact Buchanan spokes out of california. You have to give them the dimensions of your spoke and they will make one for you. I would rather find a few oem spokes though.

any dealer that sells moose racing parts sell single spokes. moose is the only brand i know that sells single

Thats mighty cool of you to do aedwards07!

BTW have you gotten many hits on your subtanks? Look at my signature!

Ive gotten 0 hits on them.haha.Nice price you got on those subtanks.Seems I thought the same thing.haha

Ive gotten 0 hits on them.haha.Nice price you got on those subtanks.Seems I thought the same thing.haha

I figured:smirk:

aeedwards i have a 94 xt 600e with a 120/90x17 rim would u mind sending a few spokes?

Good info, but I would think that Matt has taken care of this sometime within the last 22 months. :busted: