HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DPW

Up Close With Josh Grant’s JGR MX Yamaha YZ450F

22 posts in this topic

The shock looks ultra trick

the resevoir looks to be dual chambered with 2 nitrogen nozzles...interesting

The pressurized cannister off of the radiator looks very cool and must help reduce temp?

I feel sorry for the guy that has to polish - everything including kickstart, brake pedal.... That is a little much

More factory looking than the factory! JGR is becoming an elite program. And now you can send your suspension to them

More factory looking than the factory! JGR is becoming an elite program. And now you can send your suspension to them

yea but from what I understand get your wallet out and bend way over...."and touch your toes/squeel like a pig" :moon:

now if I had showa.....possibly:smirk:

yea but from what I understand get your wallet out and bend way over...."and touch your toes/squeel like a pig" :moon:
The price I saw quoted was twice what Dave at SMART Performance charges, and I doubt they're better, frankly.

The price I saw quoted was twice what Dave at SMART Performance charges, and I doubt they're better, frankly.

i agree Grey therefore no toe touching for this guy...:moon:

It needs black rims

like this.....???

js1.jpg

Edited by DPW

Says in photo 16/20 that the rims are Excel A60 but they don't look like it and aren't black. What do you guys think is TWMX just dumg???

doesnt look like they are they just look like stock. theymight just be going off the swing arm decal

I must be getting old because as far as I'm concerned that bike looks like shit. Yes it has a lot of really cool parts on it etc etc but the graphics are way too busy.

Stewart's bike looks better, just.

Just sayin, John

Sick works stuff. If I were a pro, I would be doing everything I could to get on that team!

MAX!!!

That is fugly, IMO.

No way...that is the baddest looking dirt bike ever. In fact, I would buy another bike not to get that one dirty. :moon:

That is fugly, IMO.

Only the hubs....hate it....it's like all the KTM owners over here, changing all the small pieces to orange anodized (brake reservoir cap, case protector, valve caps, etc)

Edit: And that blue "thingy" on the shock reservoir...

He has ARC levers. I wonder if I can order those yet. ASV's are leaving the cable too tight.

You can get ARCs.Im running a ARC RC8 perch and the ARC folding brake lever with no problems.