torque wrench

Do any of you know a good place to get a torque wrench, I can't find one that is not below 30 ftlbs anywhere local. I was wondering if there was anywhere online I could get one.

Thanks

i got mine at Sears

ebay...just got a mac $300.00 tool for 86.00!!!

if you dont mind not having a name brand then harbor freight has them for 10 dollars i have used it for 2 years with no problems

sears i got mine half off you can get it online from sears too if you dont have a store around you mine was normally 80 bucks and i got it for 40 but im not sure if that deal is still going on

sears i got mine half off you can get it online from sears too if you dont have a store around you mine was normally 80 bucks and i got it for 40 but im not sure if that deal is still going on

Yeah I got the Pittsburgh brand inch lb. and ft. lb. at harbor freight. I know they aren't the best quality out there but they have worked great for me.

^ which one did you get from sears, there are a few around here and none of them here have a torque wrench that is less than 30ftlbs.

Thanks

^ which one did you get from sears, there are a few around here and none of them here have a torque wrench that is less than 30ftlbs.

Thanks

i think it was the micro torch ill check it tomorrow mornin and let you know

Do any of you know a good place to get a torque wrench, I can't find one that is not below 30 ftlbs anywhere local. I was wondering if there was anywhere online I could get one.

Thanks

You dont find many with a range from 10-100 or 20-100, or somethign like that. They tend to get inaccurate when used at the extreme ends of the scale.

Check out the smaller, inch/lb versions for the small work. I have a nice torque wrench from the Yamaha rebate program years back, and a couple of the cheap Harbour Freight ones. The HF models suck, the finish is bad, but they are both dead on accurate...go figure!

+1 on above, sears or harbor freight if its just for at home use. If you want something under 30ftlbs you'll need a 1/4in drive inlb wrench for best accuracy

It might sound dumb to some, but if you have a local pawn shop, hit them up. I've found a lot of high end tools, some brand new, for pretty cheap that way. Just sayin.........