HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawn

WR400 kickstand ona YZ400??

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone has mounted a WR400 kickstand to a YZ400. I looked up the parts on HLSM microfiche website (http://216.37.204.3/YAMAHA_db/yam_db_WEBCLASS1.ASP?MODEL_LIST) and the total for the parts are: 99 WR-$85.32 and the 00 WR-$89.66. The only difference between the two years I saw was a bushing insert. Are the frames the same for the two years? Also if someone happens to have a 99/00 WR 400 that wouldn’t mind sending a photo of their kick stand to me it would be very much appreciated! yodersc@iland.net

Thanks Shawn

------------------

99YZ400F (him)

00TTR125 (her)

I've never seen this done. I have a '00 WR (no pics) and clearly the kickstand mounts are small frame components absent on the 426. You would have to have a weld shop duplicate the WR frame mounts, but I'm sure it can be done.

There are bolt on stands out there, no experience with them myself

I SELL A KICK STAND FOR THE 426 IT'S A BOLT-ON. IT BOLTS ON TO THE FRAME JUST LIKE A WR.

I SELL THEM FOR $150.00. THEY ARE FIRST CLASS

KICK STANDS YOU CAN READ ABOUT THEM IN THE

ARCHIVE. I HAVE SOLD QUITE A FEW TO THE YZ

GUYS ON THIS FORUM. TO ORDER CALL TOLL FREE

888-248-9159/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK