WR450 Magic in the Woods

I just broke mine in yesterday at Buena Vista, CO (Malcolm Smith's stomping ground)Two CR250's were ahead of me most of the way as I was taking it easy and they were racing. They never really got too far ahead of me though! I've owned the 2001 and 2002 WR and the 2003 is by far the best. Still working on the jetting, but getting close. ?

yep....this bike is great , all the way around. i road single track on saturday, and a dual sport loop on sunday at the rites of spring . still starts weird with the button though, sometimes it fires right up, and sometimes it wont. always starts right up , with the kicker .

the bike has great low end, and screams when you want it to, and it feels about 100 lbs. lighter than my XR did. ?

You got that right, first time out today and this bike rules. Wanted to get a KTM for the woods when I was riding my 426 with my buddy and his 400 KTM and we switched. Today we switched and he wanted the 450. It actually blew me away how much better it is than the 426. GOOD work YAMAHA :D?

The WR450 is the best bike i have ridden in along time. I just traded in my 92 WR500 two stroke which was quite a handfull in the tight woods.The WR450 feels so smooth in comparison its just an awesome bike ?:D

• 6 years later...