HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okietech

Brake Caliper

10 posts in this topic

Rebuilding front caliper on a YZ400F and need caliper boots. Dealership says, not a serviced piece. Where can I find these boots?

I can't believe their not a part number? Did you look at his parts breakdown? I would check another dealer...

That kit is 4 pieces no boots. I'm going to check another flavor and make something work. Thats just crazy. I know i'm not the first to need these.

Honda has the boots about 12 bucks for both.. I went with the same year bike. Why would honda have them and not yamaha? ??? The boots look and fit the same. Problem solved..if they were all that easy i would be bored.

Honda has the boots about 12 bucks for both.. I went with the same year bike. Why would honda have them and not yamaha? ??? The boots look and fit the same. Problem solved..if they were all that easy i would be bored.

Yamaha sells a lot of parts as assemblies vs breaking down each and every little piece. I suppose its easier for them to deal with. It sure sucks when you need the little part.