Anybody use engine brite?

Gunk heavy duty degreaser in an aerosol can is the best way. It's pretty much like an oil, and eats away at the grease. Best part is that the can is huge, pressure is high and sometimes you can just shoot the grease off.

I usually just douse it in the stuff, stinks bigtime, and then wait about 20 minutes and wash with a garden hose. For that mess there it'll probably take about two washes in the stuff, if you scrub it off probably one.

Gunk heavy duty degreaser in an aerosol can is the best way. It's pretty much like an oil, and eats away at the grease. Best part is that the can is huge, pressure is high and sometimes you can just shoot the grease off.

I usually just douse it in the stuff, stinks bigtime, and then wait about 20 minutes and wash with a garden hose. For that mess there it'll probably take about two washes in the stuff, if you scrub it off probably one.

+ on this, engine bright is the same thing, if you use warm/hot water rinsing, works even better, plastics are not affected by this "stuff". Simple green imho smells nice, thats about it.

The smell is just horrible, if you leave any amount of it in your garage it'll stink up the place so bad that you'll be sick. I hate the smell, I wish I had seen some simple green cause I would have bought that instead.

REALLY good stuff though :moon: