2010 YZ450f after market parts

Been looking for the lightspeed carbon one peice glide plate and water pump cover but canot find it online.

Been looking for the lightspeed carbon one peice glide plate and water pump cover but canot find it online.

Call them - they are just not online yet...

please help,. I need to know how to set up a headlight on yz'10

please help,. I need to know how to set up a headlight on yz'10

you can plug in to where the power tuners goes 2 outer pins but i am not sure how much you can draw but i am certin you can run leds you can get some very bright leds i would have a switch to turn off for starting

the power is about 14 volts dc

will i be able to put 35 watts headlight 12 v on 14 v DC?

will i be able to put 35 watts headlight 12 v on 14 v DC?

14 volts ok on 12v light i dont know how much you can draw but u can get leds that are just as bright (mutiple leds flat panels) i going to try soon i know leds will be fine

Hi I just wonder if anyone have found a stepseat for the 2010 yzf 450?

14 volts ok on 12v light i dont know how much you can draw but u can get leds that are just as bright (mutiple leds flat panels) i going to try soon i know leds will be fine

Where can I get those multiple LEDs? I typed it in google and didn't find anything usefull

Where can I get those multiple LEDs? I typed it in google and didn't find anything usefull

try ebay your looking for flat panel i have some that where given to me i am going to try at night