cracked swingarm ???

Hi guys , i have a new 09 yz450 with 1.5 hrs on , while adjusting the chain the other day i noticed this mark on my swingarm , not sure wether it is a crack or just a surface imperfection, what do you think and does anyone else have this mark on their swingarm.

100_1491.jpg

In that pic it just looks like a scratch.

Highly unlikely with the way it runs away from the weld. At least you're looking. The problems with cracking at some frames steering stems has made all of us a little jumpy. At least we're not worrying about whether or not our bikes are suddenly going to puke their valves up.:moon:

Looks like a scratch.

Not a crack. If it makes you feel any better I inspect welds for a living. :moon:

gotta agree. Doesn't look like a crack to me.

Hi guys , i have a new 09 yz450 with 1.5 hrs on , while adjusting the chain the other day i noticed this mark on my swingarm , not sure wether it is a crack or just a surface imperfection, what do you think and does anyone else have this mark on their swingarm.

[OFF]

Barefoot in the garage on Dec 31 ???!! :moon:

#@!$ we have -10C (14F) now. Too cold to ride in the woods, too warm to ride on frozen lakes.

[/OFF]

looks like it is just a scratch

[OFF]

Barefoot in the garage on Dec 31 ???!! :moon:

#@!$ we have -10C (14F) now. Too cold to ride in the woods, too warm to ride on frozen lakes.

[/OFF]

40 degrees celcius here in good ol South Australia