best goggles for a big head????

I been in the market for new goggles and am having a hard time finding ones that i really like the fit of. Right now i wear cheap smiths and they fit nice but are cheap. I tried on scome scotts and i like how they fit also for the most part.

I tried spy and fox and they seem to be too small for my head . they seem small on the face like they squeeze my temples or seem short on my temples. i basiclly need a wider goggle.

I just wanna know if some one can tell me a good goggle to buy that may fit me better. Im kinda limited to what i can try on at the dealers and may have to order one online. I want anti fog and scratch and tearoff. thanks

You should be happy with them. It's also nice being able to walk into just about any shop and buy lenses and tear-offs, which usually isn't the case with other brands.

Edited by CamP

i tried teh main pro fox and they seemed ok also. I dont think i can ever wear spy they are so tiny on my face.

I think the scott 89xi is what im gonna get but i wanna try on the smiths with the works flim on it or whatever its called. I see them on closeout for a good price. too bad i cant find the 89xi on closeout anywhere

Personally I like the Hi volt III's from scott or their voltage X's (pretty much the same, just different foam). I did buy a pair of Xi's and don't like them at all. If you want them I'll sell them to yah lol. Wore them once and put them back in the bag. I just don't like how the foam feels. It's too big and doesn't seem to fit my helmet too well.

I tried those on and they seemed to small

I have same problem finding gloves that fit my had nice. Either the thumb is to short or thunb is ok and fingertips are too short lol. I spent a while trying glove on to find some and finally am going with the thor phase.

Personally I like the Hi volt III's from scott or their voltage X's (pretty much the same, just different foam). I did buy a pair of Xi's and don't like them at all. If you want them I'll sell them to yah lol. Wore them once and put them back in the bag. I just don't like how the foam feels. It's too big and doesn't seem to fit my helmet too well.

Same here. The Voltage series fits wider and not as tall. Allows MUCH more airflow through the top of the goggles and much less fogging than the 89/NoSweat series.

Spy magnetos fit my huge melon best, they are huge. I wish they fit in my ARAI but they don't :cheers:

Help me understand why a big head warrants a bigger goggle...do you guys mean a big face/forehead area, big eye sockets? To me a big head requires a big helmet which I have (7-3/4...an XL is a bit snug)...any goggle should fit over a big helmet of which I use Oakleys which work/fit great...now the lense/frame area of the goggle is a different story which is what it sounds like you're all talking about...

Just my old mind trying to make sense of what you guys are talking about...:moon: