Oil drainig bolt YZF 450 2010

Okay i can honestly say this i hate more than anything on new yamaha

oil draining bolt under the bike. Taking it out and put it back its nightmare job!

Do anybody have nice idea for this? And Torgue wrench where i can find tool that fit in that small hole? Im been chekking MAGtools,Snapon,Beta cant find small enough? Great bike but this issue is been desing early in monday morning after weekend hangover.

You have a new 2010 yz450 and your complaining about drain bolt!

Okay i can honestly say this i hate more than anything on new yamaha

oil draining bolt under the bike. Taking it out and put it back its nightmare job!

Do anybody have nice idea for this? And Torgue wrench where i can find tool that fit in that small hole? Im been chekking MAGtools,Snapon,Beta cant find small enough? Great bike but this issue is been desing early in monday morning after weekend hangover.

You have a new 2010 yz450 and your complaining about drain bolt!

Have you changed the oil in the 2010 YZ450 yet? It is a P.I.A You gotta have baby fingers and be a Contortionist and the lightspeed glide plate has no hole for the drain so we ended up cutting one in it.But where they located that drain hole is Ridiculous :moon:

I'd pull the plate....I did on my 06 just cause I didn't want it on there...

TOO MUCH WEIGHT :moon:

Let me know how that goes when you have a rock go through your case. And as far as the weight, it's so low I'll be you couldn't tell the difference if you were blind-folded. And before you go on about "never" riding off road or something like that, if you ever case a jump you're in danger of damaging the engine.