HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motothump

leftover bikes

16 posts in this topic

hi guys, i am thanking about getting a yz450 my local dealer only has one and its a 08 ,what would be a good price ? he wants $5800otd

It's an ok deal, I think people have found them for around 5k...but that may have been month/rebate specific.

Here in Central Pa they have them for 4495. 09's for 4995.

Is there many leftovers? My dealer said they are just about out, and my 2010 isn't comming anytime soon. Mater of fact, I think they must have problems because they were getting them for the last 2 months, but.....

They asked the rep and he said they are delayed. Heck they arn't selling in the northeast. why the delay?

Anyhow, I am thinking of getting another 09, as it is 2 g's less, and I thought the 09 450 was by far the best bike last year. It was head and shoulders over the Hondas that I had. Problem is, they say YAMAHA IS ABOUT OUT OF LEFTOVERS. IS THIS TRUE?

iF IT is, then i GUESS i BETTER get one soon, before they all go.

thats pretty steep for an 08 ,a friend of mine got one 18 months ago for 5300. I think if you look around a bit 08's are going for closer to 4500

thats pretty steep for an 08 ,a friend of mine got one 18 months ago for 5300. I think if you look around a bit 08's are going for closer to 4500

You are right, Its a true buyers market. I would not pay more than $4500 before taxes and fees.

Here in Central Pa they have them for 4495. 09's for 4995.

Is there many leftovers? My dealer said they are just about out, and my 2010 isn't comming anytime soon. Mater of fact, I think they must have problems because they were getting them for the last 2 months, but.....

They asked the rep and he said they are delayed. Heck they arn't selling in the northeast. why the delay?

Anyhow, I am thinking of getting another 09, as it is 2 g's less, and I thought the 09 450 was by far the best bike last year. It was head and shoulders over the Hondas that I had. Problem is, they say YAMAHA IS ABOUT OUT OF LEFTOVERS. IS THIS TRUE?

iF IT is, then i GUESS i BETTER get one soon, before they all go.

Up here in Albany NY you can get an 09 Blue for $4995 and get $500 in Yamaha Bucks to spend on accessories on top of it. Plus there is no tax if you come from PA. The dealer has one in stock. What color 2010 are you waiting for?

Up here in Albany NY you can get an 09 Blue for $4995 and get $500 in Yamaha Bucks to spend on accessories on top of it. Plus there is no tax if you come from PA. The dealer has one in stock. What color 2010 are you waiting for?

I want a blue 2010, if I get a 2010. They told me $7000 plus tax, but I haven't seen it yet. I am realy interested in another 09 bike at the moment, but they may just about be out of them. I have several bikes I would like to sell before I buy another bike. I really have no room in the garage at the moment. We have nine bikes at the moment.

I am not sure about the 2010 bike, as I fear it is like the 09 Honda of last year (which I almost bought and waited to January and bought a Yamaha after my freinds had trouble with the Honda).

My question is Yamaha about out of 09 leftover Yamahas? I don't want to decide that the Yamaha 2010 isn't for me and then not be able to find an 09.

I am waiting on real world feedback on the 2010 Yamaha, as it may have a bunch of hype like the 2009 CRF honda

i got my white 09 for $5050 out the door back in august, but i didnt pay taxes cause i bought it outta state.

hi guys, i am thanking about getting a yz450 my local dealer only has one and its a 08 ,what would be a good price ? he wants $5800otd

too much. I have a dealer that will sell you an 09 otd for 5K

You are right, Its a true buyers market. I would not pay more than $4500 before taxes and fees.

yeah I got mine for around 4750 then fees and taxes, 5K otd

5 otd white 09 Yz450f that I have converted to blue. Still working on the bike and will post pics soon. Merry Christmas

Better hurry as the incentives and financing are over Dec 28th

Thats the truth, once the rebates dry up the price goes up.