09/10 rear wheels with larger axles

Is anyone familiar with this.

25mm Rear Wheel Conversion Kit (not shown)

GYT-0SS56-31-42 $59.95

It's listed under the "standard" rear wheel accessory for the 09/10. It would be nice if they had a kit to convert the older smaller axles with a bearing/seal kit. I'd like to buy a spare rear wheel, but short of spending a whole bunch of money, I can't find a good solution. It's easy to find the older wheels.

Seems to me a set of wheel bearings/seals with a larger I.D. to allow use of the older wheels with the newer bike.Not 100% though.I will call tomorrow and find out.

I'm bumpin' this because I want to hear more...

I have a set of supermoto wheels for my '09 I bought used that have talon hubs marked with a white bros. sticker, (they're not around anymore, must be older hubs) so I assume the older TALON hubs can be fitted with different spacers to work with the '09 axle. I have not called any talon dealers to ask about fitment.

Anyone fit different bearings to older OEM, or the many used, aftermarket wheels for the older YZ/WR, to work with the '09?

I want an 18" rear, but don't want to relace my current wheel, and don't want to spend a bundle on a trick, new, aftermarket wheel already setup for the '09.

I'm bumpin' this because I want to hear more...

I have a set of supermoto wheels for my '09 I bought used that have talon hubs marked with a white bros. sticker, (they're not around anymore, must be older hubs) so I assume the older TALON hubs can be fitted with different spacers to work with the '09 axle. I have not called any talon dealers to ask about fitment.

Anyone fit different bearings to older OEM, or the many used, aftermarket wheels for the older YZ/WR, to work with the '09?

I want an 18" rear, but don't want to relace my current wheel, and don't want to spend a bundle on a trick, new, aftermarket wheel already setup for the '09.

Your 09 wheels will fit straight on the 2010 without any mods.