HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard56

Diaphragm

4 posts in this topic

Anybody knows where I can get the diaphragm for my 98' WR400F??? It is the one located just below the choke... Some says just de-octopus it but I really don't know how about doing it... Can anyone tell me where I can get that stupid diaphragm... :D :D

I tried I've tried Yamaha of Troy but can't seem to find the diaphragm.... Where else can I get it from... :):D

Mr. Death,

I just took mine off recently and am not using it. I would just give it to you.

However, I have only been able to run the bike for a short period of time since (BTW: It ran phenomonally :)) and Im not sure I want to get rid of it just yet in case I need to reverse the whole procedure. (Just in case it starts running bad for some reason)

Do the de-octopus. Very simple. Just take it off, plug the exposed ports with vacumn caps and a slight modification in jetting. :D

heres the link to how to do it. HERE

A bit confusing... no pictures... you know, picture tells a thousand words... Anyway, let me know if you don't want that diaphragm...

Thanks

Knight :)

Please... :D :D :)

Any kind soul please sell me or tell me where I can get that diaphragm for my carb... :D :D :D