HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yzf426f

i'd like to see a 02 426 with white gaurds

9 posts in this topic

hey guys.well my missus iss getting me UFO white gaurds for my 02 426 and i was wondering if a few of you could show me ur bikes with white gaurds so i can see how rad they look.cheers

Hand guards..... right? check my blog @ http://livinez.blogspot.com/

The only pic I have are riding pics... no still shots of just the bike. I love the bike. Keep wanting to get something newer....... but why? Its just as fast as any bike out there and never brakes.....

hey buzzgrizz nice bike man.can u aslo get the tank in white?

nah Q1445 sorry dude i should of explained better lol.i ment tank,shrouds,rear and front fender.cheers anywayz

I think clarke makes one thats who I got my black one from and sorry the pics aren't that great (from the last race) there the only pics I've taken of the 426 since going white.

They come stock with white fork guards. If you are thinking of upgrading, get the lightspeed units that update the brake line to the CR routing:

311-11402_0.jpg