Bike Lock?

Any ideas on an easy to use lock for my WR450F dual sport bike? I am trying to find a good fork lock system. Any clever ideas would help.

Thanks,

Ted

I like the brake disc lock. It is small so you can carry with you and it is only $15.00.

I like the disk lock as well. The only advice I'd give is to get a bright colored one. I bought a black Kryptonite one for my black and red street bike and trust me, it's easy to leave it on when you go to pull away. Especially at night. :D:)

Just be careful not to carry it with your body when you ride. I know of at least one case of bad internal injuries after an accident where the rider was carrying a disk lock in his pocket.

bicycle shops sell little cases with velcro straps for disc locks, easy to stick on the bars and I use the little bag to remind me the locks on by putting it round the throtle..

but I only use that for popping into shops, any out of sight situations lasting more than 5 mins and i bring a u-lock and steel rope extension in a rucksack and lock my bike to something bolted or concreted to the ground :)

Yep, agreed. SuperMotos are too easy to pick up and throw in a van (disc lock or not). Anybody got a good (long-term) solution to carrying heavier duty equipment, like mentioned in previous post. I'm not much for wearing my high-school backpack anymore (although chicks dig my varsty letter, NOT).

I bought a black Kryptonite one for my black and red street bike and trust me, it's easy to leave it on when you go to pull away

Yea, but I bet you didnt get too far before you figured it out did you? :)