crapy dealers

I HAVE BOUGHT ALOT OF BIKES IN THE LAST 20 YEARS. I HAVE BOUGHT THEM FROM SEVERAL DEALERS AND INDIVIDUALS. I HAVE NOT HAD TO MANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THE DEALERS!! I HAVE HAD GOODLUCK WITH THE USED BIKES I BOUGHT. I LIVE IN NORTH WEST NC AND MOST OF THE DEALERS HERE ARE NOT WORHT A CRAP!! WHEN YOU BUY THE BIKE THEY JUST KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT RUN THATS IT. I RIDE MOTOCROSS AND HAVE LEARNED TO DO MY OWN WORK ON MY BIKE. ONE THING I DO KNOW NEVER TRY TO TRADE A BIKE FOR ANOTHER ONE AT A DEALER. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU EVER TIME. I KNOW THEY HAVE TO MAKE MONEY BUT THEY TRY TO MAKE A YEARS SALARY ON ONE PERSON!!! IT REALLY BURNS ME UP TO. IF YOU BUY IT STRAGHT AND JEW ALOT YOU CAN STILL GET PRETTY GOOD DEALS. I BUY MOST OF MY PARTS AND GEAR THREW THE MAIL AND COME OUT PRETTY GOOD. IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO BUY A BIKE BE VERY CAREFUL AND CHECK AROUND! YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF LATER. I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BURNED IN THE PAST AND I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO YOU TO.

Kev,

I been all over this great country and I can give you three dealers that gave me good service.

1) Yamaha of Cucamonga. Cucamonga, CA. Sold me my 99 400. I would recomend them in a second. great people and honest. http://www.yocracing.com/

2)Pro Source Yamaha. In Yorkville Il. Gary Borelli helped me sort out the kinks and he has a great staff in his service dept.

3)Sport Cycle Racing. Lancaster and Athens Oh. Great people, good service, and who else would let me take two bikes for two weeks to display at an autoshow.

But, for those three, I've been to 60 crappy ones, so I got hand it to those three.

------------------

Derwood,

trapped in IL.

I've escaped! I'm heading back to Cali and beautiful Jawbone and Glamis......

99YZ400