HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

You fools can't fade this

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

All I just thought I'd share my news with everyone here online...well the news is I won 1st place in a jumping competiton in my home town now I'm supposed to compete in another in a couple months I believe it is the state. Looking forward to whipping their asses too...BECAUSE THEY CAN"T FADE ME!!!!!!

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you had opinions about jumping...and if any of you need advice just ask the winner...ME! Beause I got the antidote for all your jumping problems...just win a trophy and money and you'll be all set...if you are good enough.

Well, later my fools!!!!

Faded_2000

Well heck! I never knew it felt so great to be faded. I really want to be just like this idiot so I can fade too!

Uh huh!

Hello Sucker,

I´m glad that You won, but I wonder if You are like the most of the guys in jumping competitions.... Slow as hell on a regular track ?!?!?

If You can´t take the heat, get Your head out of the oven !!!

REAL MX for ever