More YZ-450 sale blowouts

I just picked up a blue, 2008, brand new YZ-450 at Tech Care in Michigan for $4200.00 OTD. With the money I saved I picked up a pipe and front tire and I'm now good to go. He has one more left if anyone else is looking, and it won't last long.

All these "good deal" threads make me depressed. Thinking I traded my $7500 race quad for a 2hr. '08 just b/c I couldn't sell the damn thing. Don't get me wrong, I love the bike, it's the best bike I've owned and it was showroom condition. But, damn.

damn thats a steal

I currently have 2 bikes but couldn't resist the bargain, so I pulled the trigger.

All these "good deal" threads make me depressed. Thinking I traded my $7500 race quad for a 2hr. '08 just b/c I couldn't sell the damn thing. Don't get me wrong, I love the bike, it's the best bike I've owned and it was showroom condition. But, damn.

Me too. I was a year too early buying my used '08. TOO BAD I'm not looking for used bikes now . . . I could buy new for about the same price!

Thats a sweet price, good work.

cant wait to finish my project bike. 09! ready to ride!:moon:

This is one I'm looking at right now.

2008 YZ450F

33 Hours

Dr.D Full SS Exhaust

R&D Power Pump

Hinson Clutch Hub

SS Oil Filter

New rear tire

RAD Rear hub

ARC Clutch Lever

Right side Fluidyne radiator

Works Connection glide plate

All new CYRCA Plastic with new Graphics

All lubed and tuned and ready to go

Spares

3 pre-oiled Twin-Air Filters with 1 new bottle filter oil and cleaner

2 Gallons motor oil in new containers

Brand new Vortex rear Sprocket, New Renthal Front Sprocket, New RK Gold Chain

Extra stock rear wheel with like new tire and brand new in the wrapper Brake Disc

Brand new SDG Black seat

New front and rear brake pads