HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daniel605

GoT mY nEw 2010 Yz450F ToDaY!!!!

13 posts in this topic

DSC00608.jpgDSC00609.jpgDSC00610.jpgDSC00611.jpgDSC00612.jpgHey I just picked up my new 2010 yz450f. Got it for $8,400 otd. Bubs cycle in Beckley, wv. www.bubscycle.com . hes gettin to more that are not spoken for yet. For all you guys in the east. Got my tuner for 265.99 taxes and all. Cant wait to ride it and let you know what i think.

DSC00608.jpgDSC00609.jpgDSC00610.jpgDSC00611.jpgDSC00612.jpgHey I just picked up my new 2010 yz450f. Got it for $8,400 otd. Bubs cycle in Beckley, wv. www.bubscycle.com . hes gettin to more that are not spoken for yet. For all you guys in the east. Got my tuner for 265.99 taxes and all. Cant wait to ride it and let you know what i think.

Congrats!

i dunno man, makes me wanna go out and get one.

hey, why you letting that young kid sit on your bike man?

Bet you cant wait to take it to Pro-sport MX over in wythville VA.

i dunno man, makes me wanna go out and get one.

hey, why you letting that young kid sit on your bike man?

the young kid is me lol. im not that young ne way im 23. but thanks for the congrats everyone. Havnt got to ride it yet. workin everyday and cant get time to ride it just yet. but this weekend ill let you know how it is.

congrats...look forward to your thoughts on the bike. What kind of bike did you have before?

:smirk:rofl.gif:smirk::cheers:

That's funny.

Yeah, I bet your bummed about the medicare thing.

I saw that JS said his bike was almost turning too well and they had to make some changes to the bike based on this. Who'd a thunk it? :moon:

Yeah, I bet your bummed about the medicare thing.

Well, you may not know this, but a lot of people like myself who work for a living have our own insurance, and don't expect the rest of the country to take care of them because they didn't do it.

And, if you're more careful, you could live to be my age. :cheers::moon:

I am self-employed and payout about $4,000/year for health insurance for myself, wife and son. That doesn't include the $3,000 deductable per person. Ya you could say its expensive for me. . . .