Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UPSGUY

Sticker Shock!!!!

7 posts in this topic

I ordered a new set of blue plastic and seat from my local dealer and I told them to order me the stock graphics, Well I get employee price on parts (I used to work for them on weekends) I got the call that the parts were in and I went to pick them up and the stock shroud decals were $122.00 for two and thats with my discount!!!!!!:banghead: The total was only $66.00 and change for the plastic, Front and rear fender and Shrouds and $104.17 for the complete seat. If you want stock graphics go with the Factory Effex $44.95!!

Edited by UPSGUY

Now you know; ask first!

I asked the local dealer about the little round 'tuning fork' decals on the shrouds of my 2005; they are over twenty dollars each! I didn't order them.

Retail on the shroud decals is $110.00 EACH!!!!! I talked them into selling them to me at cost or I wasnt going to get them, They did $51.84 each, still high but I can live with that.

I ordered a new set of blue plastic and seat from my local dealer and I told them to order me the stock graphics, Well I get employee price on parts (I used to work for them on weekends) I got the call that the parts were in and I went to pick them up and the stock shroud decals were $122.00 for two and thats with my discount!!!!!!:moon: The total was only $66.00 and change for the plastic, Front and rear fender and Shrouds and $104.17 for the complete seat. If you want stock graphics go with the Factory Effex $44.95!!

shrouds usually come with the stickers, i thought

I ordered a new set of blue plastic and seat from my local dealer and I told them to order me the stock graphics, Well I get employee price on parts (I used to work for them on weekends) I got the call that the parts were in and I went to pick them up and the stock shroud decals were $122.00 for two and thats with my discount!!!!!!:moon: The total was only $66.00 and change for the plastic, Front and rear fender and Shrouds and $104.17 for the complete seat. If you want stock graphics go with the Factory Effex $44.95!!

Factory shroud decals are ridiculous.

For what model?

I found 426 factory shroud decals on eBay for 7 bucks with $15(!) shipping. Still 3 sets left.

Sherm