HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bush_rider

wr400f owners manual

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where i can get an owners manual for a 1999 wr400f. I found one for a 2000 model, but i'm not sure if they would have changed much around between the two models.

Thanks for any help.

Guess I can't just post a link here anymore - my last post is in for approval, you'll have to wait until the gods allow it to be seen!

Does anyone know where i can get an owners manual for a 1999 wr400f. I found one for a 2000 model, but i'm not sure if they would have changed much around between the two models.

Thanks for any help.

I have one that the previous owner of my bike gave me when i bought it from him ('99 WR400). It also came with step-by step instructions (found here byt the TT url printed at teh bottom of them) on how to do throttle stop/grey wire/wr=>yz timing/uncork/airbox mods tucked into the first page. PM me if youd like and I can figure out how to PDF it and send it to you. :banghead: