I sat on the 2010 YZ450F today! (WHITE)

No reason these maps could not be stored in the onboard electronics...you load them in, based on your experience (or pick them up from this forum) and then select them on the fly via a keypad in the airbox or somewhere secure...For a lot of off road riders the terrain changes 4-5 times in a 60 -90 mile trail ride....Maybe that will be available for all those smart (cheap ?) folks that are waiting for an 2011 model. Me, I'll be 59 this year, and want to enjoy everyday.....I love my '06, but if the '10 will turn better, I will go faster, despite what others on this forum think.....just my .02.. :cheers:

+1 :moon:

Went back in the Matthews and they finally sold the bike. Don't know what they got for it though. One month on the floor. Just an update.

well i've been off a bike for about 6 years and decided the injury could handle the need for riding again. I went out and got a new 2010 yz450f and took it for a nice cross country ride.(meunster texas) The throttle was a bit out of control on the lower rpm range so i got the race tuner and reset away from stock settings. Im a 200 # rider and thought the bike handled very good after some minor shock and fork settings. A couple of days later i took it out to a local MX track and put in several laps and reset the mapping to come of the turns a little harder to hit doubles with plenty of speed. Overall the bike feels great. I will probably put a heavier set of fork springs in this weekend and learn to ride it like all the other bikes over the last 51 years. I will add that the race tuner is a must have for this bike.

You should probably wait until 2015 - in case the 2011 has flaws that they miss in 2012. But be careful if you buy the 2015 the 2017 might be better.

I agree with you. putting down the new model which will fly past his old rubbish because he doesnt have the cash for the new one.i,m sponsored 2 new 450s and this season has been a breeze for me on my new machine!!absolutely brilliant bike with mad power if set up right.

I agree with you. putting down the new model which will fly past his old rubbish because he doesnt have the cash for the new one.i,m sponsored 2 new 450s and this season has been a breeze for me on my new machine!!absolutely brilliant bike with mad power if set up right.

I'll wait till 2020!:ride: Actually will buy limited 2011.

At least Yamaha's new YZ450 hasn't had as many problems as the 2009 CRF450R did. hahahaha. I'd still rather get a left-over then get RAPED for a 2010/2011.

9000 !! ??? RIPPED OFF !!!!! The dealers are selling 2010 leftovers at 6500-6800 >>.find another dealer or call East End Motorsports in southhampton NY he will get you one for under that price your guy was asking

7900 OTD @ Long Beach motorsports for the 11

the start of this post is old, so prices are off.

the start of this post is old, so prices are off.

lol.... I just noticed that thanks....Its funny reading all the old posts and laughing at the clowns who think they know what they are talking about...:rant: put down the magazine and go out and ride. forming your own opinion is easier then you might think and if riding a 06 floats your boat more power to you but dont hate on the new toy because you cant afford it...:smirk:

i have had mine now for 7 months and by far the best bike ive ever had. Night and day between the honda 450 and this beast! my friend got off my bike ater taking it for a few laps and told me it blew his foreskin right back, easy to service as-well