2010 White YZ450 Backgrounds

Does anybody know of any number backgrounds that go with the white color scheme of the 2010 YZ450F??:banghead:

Go on the decal works website, you can choose the colors and types of backgrounds you want and you can make them work with white the yz450f decalmx.com

What about black backgrounds too? I know some of you guys have them sitting next to you right now waiting for your bike to come in. Lets see some pictures if you already have them.

Check out www.dirtdna.com

He's already done several 2010 kits. There's a 2010 background kit for white on the home page...

Does anybody know of any number backgrounds that go with the white color scheme of the 2010 YZ450F??:banghead:

Ya, Im sponsored by MGX unlimited I already got mine from them they have a few that go nice on the white&red stock but you can pick any design they have for any bike, pick any colors you want &they will make it for your bike for the same $,plus they wear out like steel does!....never. oh by the way i used there stuff long before i got hooked up with 50% off so im not trying to sell there stuff, try it it sells its self! it dont peel of like de cal works or most of the others

Ya, Im sponsored by MGX unlimited I already got mine from them they have a few that go nice on the white&red stock but you can pick any design they have for any bike, pick any colors you want &they will make it for your bike for the same $,plus they wear out like steel does!....never. oh by the way i used there stuff long before i got hooked up with 50% off so im not trying to sell there stuff, try it it sells its self! it dont peel of like de cal works or most of the others

How about a picture of them? :banghead:

Here is a pic of MGX unlimited graphics, They are the best I have ever used.

STA70320.jpg

How about a picture of them? :banghead:

I haven't put them on yet,Im waiting till race season starts in the spring but here they are

469383178_1641682265_0.jpg

Decal mxgarage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=81725

Looks good, how do they stick to the textured plastic? I should have mine tomorrow, now if I only had the bike.

i was just curious. looking at pictures of the ama nationals i notice the pros run different(mayb smaller numbers) styl side panel numbers? do any aftermarket companies make that style? i thought it was kinda cool

i was just curious. looking at pictures of the ama nationals i notice the pros run different(mayb smaller numbers) styl side panel numbers? do any aftermarket companies make that style? i thought it was kinda cool

In sure if your asked for national style numbers they would do them.

The teams are allowed to run the smaller numbers to make room for sponsorship logos like in Europe, They use transponder scoring which makes seeing the numbers not really a concern. It might be a different concern with the lap scorers at your local track trying to see your race number to score you however, They usually require 6" numbers for that reason. If where you race uses transponders it shouldn't be any problem.

Looks good, how do they stick to the textured plastic? I should have mine tomorrow, now if I only had the bike.

They stick down reasonably well to the textured plastic but not as good as the smooth plastic. I f you use soapy water to install your decals, try not to spray it on the textured area, just the smooth, because you cant squeegee the water out to the surface and it will take a while to stick down.

fusiongraphix.com does them I am not sure if they have 2010 templates yet but I am sure they will soon.

Go on the decal works website, you can choose the colors and types of backgrounds you want and you can make them work with white the yz450f decalmx.com

+100 Decal Works is hands down the best moto company I have ever worked with. Top notch quality, reasonable prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service. If you give them a call they can work up anything you want.

815-784-4000

They already have the 2010 Yamaha in their drop down menu.

http://www.decalmx.com/mxbkgs.ihtml

They also have an interactive on-line design tool available:

http://www.decalmx.com/pid198.ihtml

You can also get a free 2-day air upgrade if you enter code "2DayAir".

vet-race-2009-003.jpg

I've got some ordered for mine... I will post pics after I get them, hopefully this week! I have a white 2010 YZ450f and my numbers that I have coming are Black background, White numbers, red and gray accent colors... I hope it will look good! I am kinda worried about it... I really wanted the blue one but settled on white, and not sure what it will look like since none of the graphics manufacturers have pic on the shape of the graphic that you are ordering... I tried ordering some that only cover the white portion of the number plates. we'll see!!!

I use dirt digits and love them.

i orderd mine about a week ago from decal works, update online says they have been shipped so hopefully get them this week, and il try get some pics up.

I've attached pics.photo.jpg