Rad graphics on the 2010 yz450f

When it ever gets here I'm going to get the decal works graphics for it. My question is will the rad graphics be all one piece? or will the graphic for the rad just be that small piece just for the top portion of the rad?

If you look at the 2010 model it has to seperate pieces of plastic for the rad cover. I would like to just go ahead and order the full bike kit with the back grounds.

I just called Decal Works today and ordered the full kit for the 2010 and the backgrounds. The rad graphics are actually 3 pieces. You know that the full kit doesn't include the backgrounds, right? You have to order both.

T7Yamaha1-red.jpg

I know this is an old thread but it was the only one that popped up with my search for graphics on the 2010 yz450f. I'm curious as to if the graphics will stick very good to the black shrouds and all the other black textured pieces. Those pieces almost got me not wanting to buy a graphics kit. Any help is appreciated. If need be I will start a new thread so I'm jackin this 2yr old one. I jus know on a lot of forums the first thing ppl think is "use the search function"!

I know this is an old thread but it was the only one that popped up with my search for graphics on the 2010 yz450f. I'm curious as to if the graphics will stick very good to the black shrouds and all the other black textured pieces. Those pieces almost got me not wanting to buy a graphics kit. Any help is appreciated. If need be I will start a new thread so I'm jackin this 2yr old one. I jus know on a lot of forums the first thing ppl think is "use the search function"!

My advice is to buy aftermarket plastic. Ufo or Acerbis. They have the normal flat surface unlike the stockers:thumbsup:

Well that's no good. After looking at everything, I'd prolly have to buy smooth fork gaurds too in order for stickers or do the stickers go around the raised "yamaha"? I'm lost! Never worried about what my older bikes looked like