Weapon MX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem...as soon as i get it in the from fed ex its going right on my bike.

its going on the second it comes off the truck haha....it was either 400 for a factory head pipe cause mines dented or 335 for complete system at 50% off because of christmas.

I will def. post pics ASAP

Shhhh....!!!! My girl doesnt have to know that.

And yes i was looking for an excuse to get a new system..

My neighbors are gonna love me!!! Haha

Oh....I see....sorry if I blew your cover. I hope you got the quiet insert, too. Loud pipes lose rights.

I am not a big fan of trick pipes, believing that tires, gas, ice, beer, new trick helmets, etc.....are a better investment, since I can't ride a bike that's bone stock as fast as it'll go, anyway!:banghead:

I did not...I just got the 1-5/8 core inside the muffler....they said its 99 db's

But you know what I tell me neighbors who moved out from the city to the country..DEAL WITH IT! I've been here way longer then you have!

Its the country for god sakes haha not the city....

we have a small 40 acre farm that backs up too a development and theyve given up complaing cause i get about 6 or 7 buddies over every weekend for little mx races around the farm.

Im going to have to buy the quiet core though because all MX tracks have a 98 db's limit around the tri state area i live in.

....we have a small 40 acre farm that backs up too a development and theyve given up complaing cause i get about 6 or 7 buddies over every weekend for little mx races around the farm.

You just think they've given up....ask Jeremy McGrath about his neighbors.

Good luck!:banghead:

haha its been about 6 years since my last complaint soooo.....

we do alot of sporting clays too so theyre used to noise..

and plus some kids from the neighborhood have bikes so we let them ride....as soon as i get one complaint from that place, theyre not allowed over....so hopefully we have an unspoken agreement

haha hopefully

I did not...I just got the 1-5/8 core inside the muffler....they said its 99 db's

But you know what I tell me neighbors who moved out from the city to the country..DEAL WITH IT! I've been here way longer then you have!

Its the country for god sakes haha not the city....

we have a small 40 acre farm that backs up too a development and theyve given up complaing cause i get about 6 or 7 buddies over every weekend for little mx races around the farm.

Im going to have to buy the quiet core though because all MX tracks have a 98 db's limit around the tri state area i live in.

Just looking out for ya! Like campiniero said loud pipes lose rights. Enjoy your new pipe they definately look trick, be sure to report back if they perform as well as they look.

Just looking out for ya! Like campiniero said loud pipes lose rights. Enjoy your new pipe they definately look trick, be sure to report back if they perform as well as they look.

yeah def. I will post pics and maybe vids as soon as i get it on!!

I chose the camo can style....shouldnt look to bad with my DC graphics

I would be weary of Weapon MX. I have seen enough posts on here of guys getting ripped of by them. I even have a buddy that was ripped off buying one of there exhausts.

However that was about a year ago so hopefully you will get your exhaust.

Im hoping this isnt the case...but im starting to think all the bad things i heard about this company may be true...

they assured me that i would get my pipe and by the end of this week i would get a tracking number and everything....

well, I'm still waiting for my tracking number and its friday.

luckily i have his cell phone so im going to call him on my lunch break

Try to avoid losing your ability to ride on your own property as well as the ability of your neighbors to ride on their property by getting the quieter pipe. Anything else is disrespectful of your neighbors right to quiet enjoyment of their land and will LOSE you your rights eventually! Get with the times. Even the AMA requires quiet pipes and their riders seem to still have plenty of power.

Running around on your property with 6-7 LOUD bikes every weekend is no different than your neighbor putting a 5 ton pile of dog shit on his property just upwind from your house. Yeah, the jacka$$ can do it but it is rude as he11 and would piss you off. Noise just like smells travel and bother others.

Think!

try to avoid losing your ability to ride on your own property as well as the ability of your neighbors to ride on their property by getting the quieter pipe. Anything else is disrespectful of your neighbors right to quiet enjoyment of their land and will lose you your rights eventually! Get with the times. Even the ama requires quiet pipes and their riders seem to still have plenty of power.

Running around on your property with 6-7 loud bikes every weekend is no different than your neighbor putting a 5 ton pile of dog shit on his property just upwind from your house. Yeah, the jacka$$ can do it but it is rude as he11 and would piss you off. Noise just like smells travel and bother others.

Think!

yup i understand what your saying....and just like i said in a previous post, i am ordering the quiet core, i just havent recieved my pipe yet so why order a core for a pipe i dont have

thanks

haha and im going to be a little smart a$$ on this one, not tryin to be an A-hole....but you odviously dont know where i live...

southeastern PA is the mushroom capital of the world so we all wake up to the smell of sh*t every morning.....but i know exactly where your coming from, your analogy just made me laugh a little