More on the stolen 2010 YZ450 from Racer-X

They should send it to CycleNews, too. Without checking the N. Cali/Nevada Craigslist, I hope they posted and called every shop within 250 miles. Sickening. Heck, every 2010 Yamaha that enters a race should be inspected by the sign-in crew for the next few months.

anybody that see's one anywhere around around a 100 mi. of there should pretend to just want to"check out the new yz450f" and look at the vin,hope he gets it back!

dayum they stole a decent amount of cash for sure....but judgin by the fact they took a jeep too, i doubt it was sum amatuears

dayum they stole a decent amount of cash for sure....but judgin by the fact they took a jeep too, i doubt it was sum amatuears

ya they knew what was up musta been casing his place.....scumbags:bonk:

I know one thing! when I get mine it will be in the house til I get to ride.

Not like we live in a high crime area but I would feel safer if I had it in the house rather than the basement or trailer.

Didn't it say it was in his garage?

I know one thing! when I get mine it will be in the house til I get to ride.

Not like we live in a high crime area but I would feel safer if I had it in the house rather than the basement or trailer.

i feel ya captain! when i broke my arms,wrist,and couldnt get out for a few months i had my 2 bikes in my my living room with me! and in 05 when i 1st ,moved to n.c. i lived in a small apt. and kept my bike in the kitchen!let me catch a crook trying to get my bike....bikes are my life,and if you try to take my life you best be ready to lose yours!:banghead:

Thanks to a local Northern California guy (48 photos) that got into RacerX. God be with the man who took that bike....:banghead:

Here is one deterent I use to protect mine!

parts007.jpg

parts007.jpg

467352307_1633842181_0.jpg

467352307_1633842181_0.jpg

Whats the numbers for?

parts007.jpg

467352307_1633842181_0.jpg i used the wrong one

467352307_1633842181_0.jpg i used the wrong one

thats mine....95lb blue pit bull :banghead:

thats mine....95lb blue pit bull :banghead:

That will keep the theives at bay

parts007.jpg

oh thats awesum man, i miss my doby but he died years ago on xmas day from cardiomapathy at 4 yrs 4 months :banghead: ... i would love to get another but now that im in the military in a apt i dont think it would be too fair for me to get one now or at least at the moment :/

oh thats awesum man, i miss my doby but he died years ago on xmas day from cardiomapathy at 4 yrs 4 months :cheers: ... i would love to get another but now that im in the military in a apt i dont think it would be too fair for me to get one now or at least at the moment :/

I hate to here that about yours, especialy on xmas. I know the feeling I had one before this one and he died of cancer at 8 years old.

There is nothing any finer than a doby by your side.:banghead:

Here is Ivan............My best friend and loyal companion!

parts038.jpg

parts036.jpg

wow he was a big ole boy the only pic i had on digital coverted file is this

MagnumXena.jpg

Magnum , hes on the left...Xena on the right is still alive and kickin, but shes my mothers