Acerbis DHH headlight for xr650r

I'm interested in this headlight for my xr650r. I'm sure many of you have seen this headlight. Anyway, it's bad-ass. You can see it at...

http://www.acerbis.com/p107_headlight/3024.html

A concern though... I'm running a Baja Designs dualsport kit. Where I live/ride, it's essential that I have a horn and a speedo. (Actually, I only have an odo, but cops don't pay that much attention.) Both of these are housed inside of my current Baja Designs headlight housing. I don't expect the Acerbis to come with provisions for either, but figure that I can "make it work". If anyone has done this already (or something similar) and can give me some tips, that would be great. I'd like to know about any difficulties I may run across before spending the cash. Thanks!

I Got a set guy there nice,

my generator is stock but off idle its way better then stock there are two differnt beams too. the quality is great, the lights aren't water tight but you could fix that I guess, as for looks its hot. I got the white one, I put a Canadian flag in the center, red and white, :)

go for it man for the price its a deal!

When you say that the lights aren't water tight... do you mean to say that riding in the rain would cause them damage? Also... Is there room behind the housing for the odometer & other street-legal conversion misc., including horn?

the lights get condensation in them from time to time if you are washing your bike and don't run it afterward!

its not a biggie, there is lots of room for stuff behind there maybe more then stock as the lights are smaller!

the lights get condensation in them from time to time if you are washing your bike and don't run it afterward!

its not a biggie, there is lots of room for stuff behind there maybe more then stock as the lights are smaller!

The DHH is a good setup but the DHH Certified is made from virtually the same mold but throws a lot better light. Unfortunately the down lights used in the DHH doesn't seem to throw the light too far (even the 10 degree one) and therefore can be abit scary, especially at speed. The DHH Certified is watertight and can be used with a semi halogen bulb to make it brighter still. The only problem with it is that you have to make your own mounts to lower the angle of the beam, otherwise you will be spotting owl's and not much else. This is pretty easy and can be done using something like a nylon chopping board (just don't get caught taking it from the kitchen).

http://www.acerbis.com/p107_headlight/3026.html

I don't know how the BD dual-sport kit bolts up, but on my L there is more than enough room for accessories behind my DHH. I've been through 3 different headlight and the breaking bulbs has been a problem (they're spendy!!). You can buy replacement bulbs for the DHH at Home Depot for $10 for 3!

You know... even though reliability is obviously important, I can't draw myself away from the looks of the DHH. I will probably end up using silicone here and there in order to prevent water issues, but those eye-ball looking dual lights - NICE! We'll see how it goes.

Any place to get them cheaper than the 80 buck + ship?