Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FinchFan194

New slip-on

9 posts in this topic

I put a LeoVince slip-on on my 08 tonight. Got it off Ebay for $150 to my door:banana: it came with everything sparky, quiet core insert, wash plug and all hardware to mount it even allen bolts! The fit on it was a 10/10 it fit better than the stocker. I have only ridden around by my house but what a difference it made. I can't believe how much it opened up the midrange. Its not all that loud either rated at 96db.

Here are some pics. I think it looks good it is still on the short side, its only about 4" longer than the shorty stocker.

PC023423.jpg

PC023422.jpg

PC023420.jpg

Edited by FinchFan394
duplicate photo

Not anytime real soon. I am planning on doing some offroad events this spring and summer and I will have to go through sound testing then. It is slightly louder than the stocker that is with the sparky in as that seemed to quiet it down a bit more.

so you're the one that got it.....I got on the site a day or so ago to buy that thing and they were gone.

I snoozed, I lost.

Are you running the Db insert? Does the DB insert work with the spark arrestor?

Yes I am there are two db inserts on for sparky and one without. If you take out the db insert it is ungodly loud though.

so you're the one that got it.....I got on the site a day or so ago to buy that thing and they were gone.

I snoozed, I lost.

Are you sure? When I bought mine on Fri there were still two available. Try sending them an email through "my ebay" they were really helpful and prompt.

Are you sure? When I bought mine on Fri there were still two available. Try sending them an email through "my ebay" they were really helpful and prompt.

just tried that now....we shall see.

EDIT: I just scored the last one! Thanks for the advice, Finch !

Edited by usp4u