2010 MXA YZ450F Test

I was about to predict they would say, "We added a tooth to the rear to bring third gear in sooner." :banghead::cheers:

Well sure, but how was the midstroke harshness?

I was at Hangtown today for Wednesday afternoon practice. A friend that had national number 33 back in the day and still races in the Gang and Old Timers has been doing some suspension testing with a local suspension shop. He mentioned the throttle response is so good that he finds himself chasing the bike at times. He never mentioned the idea of adding a tooth to the rear.

There is one on Ebay $7900 with free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2010-YAMAHA-YZ450F-WITH-FREE-SHIPPING-IN-USA_W0QQitemZ360213606927QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_motorcycles?hash=item53de67720f

I'll go and watch you rip it up. I'm no B rider but the C class will probably look like experts.

$8k for a dirt bike and that is a pretty good deal. Man I am having a hard time with that. Even if they are offering 0,0,0 for 12 months.

Last year I had the chance to race with a guy who actually podiumed @ LL in the 30B. I saw him for 2 turns....I think I am safe in saying that he would've been top 5 in the 30A class on that day. It does seem to bring out the pro sandbaggers...

Well sure, but how was the midstroke harshness?
:cheers::banghead:

Last year I had the chance to race with a guy who actually podiumed @ LL in the 30B. I saw him for 2 turns....I think I am safe in saying that he would've been top 5 in the 30A class on that day. It does seem to bring out the pro sandbaggers...

Many moons ago, a guy showed up at one of our local TT races with a very slick looking set of leathers with his number on the back, etc., and signed up to ride the B class under the name, Rod Behring. I don't know, what do you think?

I beat him anyway.

one on ebay is gone,should be here next week

The MXA test was pretty straight forward nothing we haven't heard before for the most part. Sounds like a good bike

do you need to take 10cc of oil out of the forks?