HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parx_400

07+ WR Headlight

4 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let you guys know someone in Australia has a bunch of brand new ones he is selling. Shipped to the US it came out to $153 USD. I know some of you have been looking for them to put on the older bikes. You have to message him on ebay Australia since his account is not set up for international buyers.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/YAMAHA-WR250-WR450-HEADLIGHT-AND-SHROUD-2006-to-2009_W0QQitemZ310184638790QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories?hash=item483871f946#ht_1088wt_854

BTW, can some one tell me what kind of plug is on the 07+ light? I need to get the other side for my 05.

Is there an advantage to the newer light other than it looks cool and would make a good spare? I'm wondering if it takes the same bulb, or better/brighter bulb?

Bulb is different. Old light uses H4, New one uses H6m.

I don't think it works any better, it just looks cooler.