HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FNG241_WR450F

Radiator Gaurds

8 posts in this topic

I totally agree. I just received mine and they are much better that any Devol or Works Connection product that I have bought. They are much thicker and very well made. :thumbsup:They are both a brace for the side and a guard for the front all in one piece. The fit is great and the holes in the front are slightly larger than the Devols so they breathe a little better without letting stuff through.

Hey FNG241_WR450F,

Any idea how much they weigh? I'm still trying to decide between the extra protection vs added weight. :)

I just got mine installed also, fit very nice and they are rigid.

I am found that I had to trim more plastic on the left side than the right (still only mm), has anybody else run into this?

Here's to you Flatlands! :)

I wouldn't even consider the weight a downside, if you blow out a radiator, your pocket book will be screaming at you for not spending the $75. You would never be able to tell the difference between 2 bikes with and without them unless you were looking right at the beautiful aluminum slots.

:DThey are well worth the minimal weight they add in protection. :)

I'd say about 2 lbs. Maybe a little less. I share the opinion with most of the other folks here at TT that the small increase in weight is nothing in comparison to the protection that you get. I wouldn't even give that part a second thought. Besides, they look pretty cool too! :)