03 WR450 Frame vs 05 Wr450 Frame

Have an ATV Plated 05 WR450, and 03 Wr450 Frame that is plated. Bare frame only no triple clamps or swingarm. Too difficult to get the ATV frame plated - thought it would be easier to swap to a plated frame.Held out for an 05 frame but got the 03 cheap.

I'd like to transfer 100% of the parts from the 05 bike to the 03 Frame, since my 05 has <100 miles on it.

I've already played the part number matching game. Most of the little parts like frame protectors , and the like match. P/N like clamp bearings match for the most part but not triple clamps or swing arm or subframe parts.

Anyone have specific knowledge if this is a simple bolt over or if I need the swing arm and tripleclamps from the '03?

Any help would be appreciated.

not to be a scofflaw, but....

Plate the 03 frame and just put the plates on the 05?

not to be a scofflaw, but....

Plate the 03 frame and just put the plates on the 05?

Yeah I've wondered if there was I way I could pull a fast one scheme like this with my '05, then I guess just play stupid if caught. Guess the risk is loosing the bike to impound?

does anyone have any other insight into this frame swap, other than recommending being deceitful??

:banghead:

Personally it's not worth the risk of having no insurance on that bike if you get hurt -- why pay for ins. and not be able to use it in a w c scenario - it can be up to $5000 dollar fine here in Ontario?