2010 Yz450F Price (The real deal)

Opinion! Realistic price of a 2010 Yz450f? What have all of you paid? I have a dealer who I have bought 5 bikes from and he told me that he would sell it to me for net $8300.00 out the door including tax. What do you think?:excuseme:I think they will come down

That sounds like a good deal all in today, but that could change fairly quickly. In a month or two who knows :excuseme:

Yeah, that's my point. I two months when they start arriving, price could drop. I bought my 2009 for $5200 out the door, and look at what the retail price was. I'm betting you could, in a few months buy one for $7500 out the door including taxes.

I'm supposed to pick mine up tomorrow. White but still dont know what to do. He said If I dont buy it, it will go to someone else. Nobody has ponied up yet though. Maybe an urgency tactic. That economy still sucks and it's still over 8G's

Personally I am going to wait, mainly because there is snow on the ground here and I wont be riding steadily until March or April so that makes my decision somewhat easy. However, if i lived in a warm state and could ride all year that would be a difficult decision. Its always hard to buy something and then find out you could have gotten it much cheaper in a few months, but if I raced allot or did not have a bike to ride now I think I might buy it now. Its a tough call, if you can live with paying more and not waiting go for it but if you are cheap like me and often suffer from buyers remorse you could always wait. Seems like you have a great bike right now. Good luck

Personally I am going to wait, mainly because there is snow on the ground here and I wont be riding steadily until March or April so that makes my decision somewhat easy. However, if i lived in a warm state and could ride all year that would be a difficult decision. Its always hard to buy something and then find out you could have gotten it much cheaper in a few months, but if I raced allot or did not have a bike to ride now I think I might buy it now. Its a tough call, if you can live with paying more and not waiting go for it but if you are cheap like me and often suffer from buyers remorse you could always wait. Seems like you have a great bike right now. Good luck

I have decided to let the next person in line take my bike. It is winter and I was going to finance it 12 months on payments, no interest. The problem is that I need all the time I can get and with not being able to ride in the winter, The bike will be sitting for a few months. I really think the 10's will be coming down in price. Thanks for you insight.

• Like 1

I've heard that they have gone for 7300 otd. I have to admit that when I bought my 2009 the list was 73-7400. I bought it for $5300. A couple of other things! The bikes get so much better each year and they will work the kinks out of the 2010. I hate the first year of something. I will probably buy an 09 white limited for 5K otd including tax brand new. 12 months same as cash no interest and no payments. The best thing someone said is that it is the rider. I won't be able to ride the bike any faster. Especially $3500 faster. I glad I waited for someone else to take the hit. One of the best decisions I've ever made.:excuseme::bonk:

If you don't want to be the "cool guy on the block" with your first out of crate 2010 you will be rewarded with lower prices as those able to afford the $8K dry up. The prices will come down...How soon? That is the real question.

Amen to that! The prices will come down for sure. Here is the best thing! When the guys that had bought there bikes first, I will buy mine later. Mine will look better, because it's newer. :excuseme:

What an awesome deal. Did you local dealer offer to use lube while he gave it to you?

:excuseme: And to think the 2010s msrp has only went up 500 bucks from the 09 450.

List price on a 2010 up here is 9500 for blue and 9600 for white (in Canadian) I just can't imagine shelling out over 10 grand for a dirt bike, Its insane!

:excuseme: And to think the 2010s msrp has only went up 500 bucks from the 09 450.

List price on a 2010 up here is 9500 for blue and 9600 for white (in Canadian) I just can't imagine shelling out over 10 grand for a dirt bike, Its insane!

I remember when $1200 bought you a new 1972/73 Husky or Maico!!!!! Now that same Husky or Maico will set you back (for a real nice one) 3 to 5 or more K!!!!

Tim

I went and sat down with my local yami dealer to see what kind of price they could do for me and.... 10,450 OTD. eff that! I'm buying one of blackfoots 09 factory bikes.

Dude, you can the gytr head, high compression piston all the gytr goodies, pipe and suspension for what that would cost! CRAZZZZZZZYYYY:jawdrop:

I guess the only question with waiting is exactly how many is your dealer going to get, and how many yamaha is actually going to produce. If it truly is limited production then yamaha will not rebate them and most dealers will have their allotment sold at close to msrp. My dealer is only alloted two so I commited to the 2nd one because it was below msrp and will arrive in march when riding season starts again. I could have told them no and waited to find out the only ones available later where at msrp or higher if there were any available. Maybe yamaha is just playing the market tight to move the left over '08-'09s and will make more '10s available in the spring but no one really knows.