"Looky" what I brought home today!

I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

JB

yzinthebox.jpg

2010yz1.jpg

2010yz2.jpg

awesome congrats:ride:

I didnt know they came shipped so close to complete..I thought they were far more taken apart

Congratulations!!!!

We are gunna need some good pics of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

Ah that new bike smell, I hate you lucky SOB :excuseme: Congrats!

I didnt know they came shipped so close to complete..I thought they were far more taken apart

When I was 16 years young the bikes came just like this,,,,I assembled bikes at the dealer I worked for....Sea Tac Cycles....Renton WA

Nothing has changed...

Tim

congrats! where did you buy it?

Congrats!

Now go take it apart and grease it properly!!

tomorrow? hell put that thing together now. ride tomorrow

Just remember that the next time your dealer tries to charge you set-up. What a scam. That and shipping are the two biggest scams dealers have.

Sweet.

That thing looks so good sitting there. I cant wait til mine gets here.

Congratulations!

Looks soo sick

cant wait to hear the ride report!

Did that trip to the vet nationals change your mind on the new bike Jeff? I thought you were going to wait a year. That bike is sweet! Unfortunately for me, mine won't show up untill March. Can't wait to see the ride report.

Just remember that the next time your dealer tries to charge you set-up. What a scam. That and shipping are the two biggest scams dealers have.

There is so little money to be made on mx bikes that some dealers do not even order them. I have never been charged shipping but considering the equipment (fork lift at least) and most times a full time employee and warehouse space needed I hardly think it is a scam. A lot of dealers folded up last year so it would not be a bad idea to support your favorite one next year. So many people use the internet now for accessories seems like they should be able to make a little on the bikes huh.

There is so little money to be made on mx bikes that some dealers do not even order them.

Yea, you must be right. There's very little being made selling a bike that MSRP's for $7999, but they charge $9000. :excuseme:

They are making money my friend, and a pretty good margin even at MSRP OTD.

nice bike congrats, now put that thing together and take some pics of it.

Yea, you must be right. There's very little being made selling a bike that MSRP's for $7999, but they charge $9000. :excuseme:

They are making money my friend, and a pretty good margin even at MSRP OTD.

Ya they do that every year huh. I was talking in general terms not specifically the 2010 YZ-450

What dealer sells bikes in the crate?