HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lesi88

Does anyone have bought a SCOTTS oil filter from the SCOTTS website?

6 posts in this topic

I had bought a SCOTTS stainless oil filter for my 08 yz450f in 1/11 2009

in the SCOTTS website.(http://www.scottsperformance.com/products.php?PartType=3)

But till now i haven't received my order.

This Monday I mailed SCOTTS,but now i still not got any reply.Then i gave them a call,but it seem nobody at there. :smirk::bonk::bonk::worthy::excuseme::banghead:

Did anyone have the same experience?

Could anyone tell me how can i track my order Shipment or check my order

status in the SCOTTS website?

Thanks a lot!

We can't know that. You must keep trying to make contact with Scotts.

Which of these phone numbers did you use?

P: 818 248-6747

F: 818 248-4529

The first one is the telephone, the second is a FAX number, which would not be answered by a person.

Good luck.

You should try the phone number listed between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Standard time (GMT -8), Monday - Friday. They are closed most U.S. holidays, so they'll be closed tomorrow, and it's likely they will closed Friday as well.

Also try an e-mail to service@scottsperformance.com

I'm not at all sure from looking at the site how they handle international orders, but I do know that they are a very good bunch to deal with, and I feel certain they will be happy to help.

I always buy directly from Scotts on their website! They ship either same day or next day and if i call them i always get a very friendly person on the phone to help me out! Not sure why you didn't get through but i highly recommend them as they have always surpassed my expectations with great service.