HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jevi

wr 450 exhaust???

6 posts in this topic

I am not positive but I just took my white brothers exhuast off my 1999 yz 426 and put it on my 2006 WR 450. It fit without any issues. I ran it for the weekend and decided an aftermarket pipe is definately needed for the new WR, what a difference. I hope this helps.

Thanks, i just thought that the manifold bore may be different due to the cc difference??

when i got my wr 450 its was fitted with yz 426 silencer but still running the wr header and my wr is an 04 450 but i dumped the silencer in favour of a stock u.s muffler fitted with a db dawg insert.

i would go with white bros. sieries e . for some reason fmf ( witch i think is a great product) seams to choke out alot of power.i found the white bros. exhaust is the best match for the wr. 400 and 450