Just got a phone call about my 2010.....

Well it is pouring at my home in Oregon, so I took the linkage apart, lubed the linkage with waterproof grease and then installed Ariette Grips.....also put some anti seize on the chain adjusting bolts.

Tim

Lubing Suspension.pdf

wes did you get it today?

wes did you get it today?

I stepped aside and lets the man behind me take the hit. I ended up buying another 2009 YZ450f Limited. $5350 out the door including tax. Just couldn't see spending another $3500.00 to get the 2010. They will be priced in the low to mid 7's around spring.

I stepped aside and lets the man behind me take the hit. I ended up buying another 2009 YZ450f Limited. $5350 out the door including tax. Just couldn't see spending another $3500.00 to get the 2010. They will be priced in the low to mid 7's around spring.

Sounds like a very smart move imo.

Sounds like a very smart move imo.

It's nice to hear you say that! I was beginning to second guess it after it was gone. Honestly, other than having it because no one else has it simply isn't enough to pay almost 4K more. I've ridden an 09 for a while and the 09 is a solid machine. The good thing is that I know how to set it up.:excuseme:

That was a big move on your part! Sometimes ya just can't pull the trigger. I bet you (and your bank account) felt a lot better later in the day.

It's nice to hear you say that! I was beginning to second guess it after it was gone. Honestly, other than having it because no one else has it simply isn't enough to pay almost 4K more. I've ridden an 09 for a while and the 09 is a solid machine. The good thing is that I know how to set it up.:excuseme:

I didnt pick mine up yet.Waiting for a day to make the long haul.

wow they wanted $9000 for it down in n.c.! i just moved back to mass. from hickory n.c. good thing i see i already paid mine in full in n.h. 7399 otd there! just waiting on it to show up,where did you buy from?

i wish i had the money to get one