HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flintlock28

Cheapest place to order Regins Chain?

12 posts in this topic

Where's the cheapest place to order Regina chains from?? I think the cheapest "o" ring model I found for an 04' Yz450f was about $ 81...anybody do better?

I have not been able to find a lower price for the yz o-ring you're searching for. $88 before shipping at Rocky Mountain. Have you tried the TT store?

Rockymountain has a primary drive o-ring for like 40 bucks, it's the one I just installed on my bike. Haven't had any ride time on it yet tho.

They are very long-lasting. I just put one back on for a trail ride after I took it off after a full season of motocross. I had to move the wheel FORWARD as the o-ring chain was worn LESS than the non-o-ring chain I just installed a few months ago.

They are very long-lasting. I just put one back on for a trail ride after I took it off after a full season of motocross. I had to move the wheel FORWARD as the o-ring chain was worn LESS than the non-o-ring chain I just installed a few months ago.

But arent the PD Oring chains notorious for being a little "wide" and hence are more prone to "slapping" against the frame inside the footpegs? I always look at this and check/adjust my ORN6 with regularity

The only problem might be a bit of master link interference with the stock chain guide. My guide was considerably worn, so it was not a problem. A Fredette chain guide will clear ANY chain, however!

We use the Renthal gold chain and like it alot better than the Regina. It lasted longer.
I don't suppose you were aware that the Renthal Gold O-ring chain is in fact a Regina ORN-6 made for Renthal by Regina, and, of course, sold for a higher price than Regina charges. :excuseme: