cracked left radiator

some how had something hit the backside of the left side radiator and put a hairline crack in it. any ideas on where to find a replacement factory or aftermarket? Or do i risk it and have someone try and fix it to save the money?

i did some research and that seems to be the place to go to. i have some local shops but they dont specialize in motorcycle radiators.

You can fix the stocker.

Check Ebay. There are some good companies there that sell aftermarket units. I have a set of ASI on my CRF450 and they have been great for the past 2 years. Cost was like $150 for the pair shipped. Really inexpensive for oversized units.

I'm sure you can find a local radiator shop that can fix it up for you...it's not rocket science.

I use a local auto radiator shop for all my repairs...the guy can work magic.

I second Gray, Mylers does great work, probably ends up stornger than stock with reinforced corners etc. Although, I have the advantage of dropping them off at his door!

just sent it ups to him today. i hear he does great work so its worth the 4 days one way to get it done right.

just sent it ups to him today. i hear he does great work so its worth the 4 days one way to get it done right.

You will be pleased!.....put a hole in my 06 at the first race of the year. Thought I was going to have to buy a new rad.

Sent it to mylers.......in 4 days had it back costed me 50 bucks and I was pleased.

Yep, I think he uses some sort of magical pixie dust or something... It's amazing!