HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daniel605

Shipments on the 2010 yz 450 post poned

26 posts in this topic

My dealer told me that my bike was gonna be here on the east coast middle of november. Called him couple of days ago and the yamaha rep was there. Said the bikes were post poned for another month. Ne one heard ne thing on the reason why they were.:excuseme:

Yes, dealers, all dealers, are facing with an abundance of 08/09's they need to get rid of before cannibalizing sales with 2010's on the floor. It's not by accident.

Not true here in Las Vegas! My riding buddy just purchased a special edition and brought it by a couple of hours ago! Sweet looking machine! I plan to post some videos tomorrow while he breaks it in! He bought it at "Ride Now" off of Craig Road. The only other one is at "Ride Now" on Rancho. It's also a white special edition.

Yes, dealers, all dealers, are facing with an abundance of 08/09's they need to get rid of before cannibalizing sales with 2010's on the floor. It's not by accident.

What about dealers that dont have any 08 or 09's? will they get the 2010's in on schedule?

East Coast shipments were due in December to begin with. My dealer said my bike which is their first one is going to be in mid December. My dealer also doesn't have any left overs this is just how Yamaha is going about it.

Del Amo in Redondo Beach has already sold 2 that I know of, with a sticker price around $9700...

My local dealer already has one in , they raced it at out annual turkey race last sunday, they have two more coming in next week, one of which is mine. they are getting a total of 15 this year.

There is a reason the west coast gets em first. Like all suckers, we are willing to pay more to have em first.

Personally, I will stick with my sick 09...

My local dealer already has one in , they raced it at out annual turkey race last sunday, they have two more coming in next week, one of which is mine. they are getting a total of 15 this year.

Is that Snake River Yamah? Thats alot of bikes for one dealer considering that most are getting 2-3.

yep snake river, yeah i was surprised to learn they were getting that many, but they said they are spread out through the year

yeah for sure my dealer is only gettin 3. I get the first one though:p but mine was supposed to be here mid november in west virginia but now hes saying that it wont be here till mid december that they all got pushed back. he said might be because of a defect or something.

I wouldnt believe everything you hear from Snake River Yamaha.

The same can be said for most dealers I have dealt with.

I want to see an oversize tank for the 10. I can't see/imagine any way of doing it.