HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gumbellion

Realistic 426 part out prices

4 posts in this topic

Ive been trying to sell my 01 426 for a while now and havnt had much luck. It seems people in Northern Ontario would rather buy a sled than a sweet bike. So now im playing with the idea of parting the bike out but am wondering what i would actually be able to get $$ wise. The motor runs like a top, and everything else on the bike is in good condition and works well. So I am hoping someone will be able to give me an idea of what I can get for the main parts to help me decide if i want to go down that route. Thanks for you help guys.

I have been on there and almost everything is "buy it now". Are those prices normally what is considered acceptable? I figured a grand for my running motor but if I went by e-bay prices i could get much more which makes no sense to me .

When I get done with something, I list it on eBay for $1 and let the bidding war commence. If I only get a dollar, then I get shipping. When the stuff is gone, I'm not bothered with it cluttering my basement anymore.

The last item I listed for $1 sold for $611.